· The painting competition will be held onsite. Please check the Utzav website for time and location details.
· Total duration to finish the painting: 2 hours
· Age categories: 8 and below, 9-12, 13 and above
· Theme: Theme for each age category will be different, and will be announced by Feb 15th
· Painting media: water color, color pencils, crayons, pastels, oil pastels, acrylic & oil colors.
· What is provided onsite: mixed media painting paper (14’x17′). Although not encouraged, if you are planning to use oil medium, please bring your own canvas. Water, paper towel, table/chair will be available at the venue.
· What the participant should bring: color and the accessories (pencil, brushes, eraser, color, water cup, any other painting accessories you may need).
Age Category: 8 and below: “My School”
What is expected: You may draw and paint a scene indoor or outdoor related to your school.
Age Category: 9-12 years: “The Fairy Land”
What is expected: Let your imagination fly away to a faraway fairly land. Make it colorful and interesting with any living or imaginable subjects, and anything up to your imagination.
Age Category: 13-18 years: “The Street Singer”
What is expected: You may paint a scene depicting a singer at the street trying to make a living.